We’re very happy to introduce our new Birthday Party Packages. Parties can be held either at your home or at our venues. Tree climbing, zip wires, rope swings, bush craft and outdoor activities are our speciality. Look at the photos below to see how much fun we can have!
Please click on the link below for further information and if you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to email firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a ring on 0800 0556760.
It’s not only children who love tree climbing with us! Adults love it too.
It doesn’t matter what your age or fitness level is, we’ll help you to climb up to the canopy of the tree with fully certified safety equipment and highly experienced, qualified and friendly staff. Go on … challenge yourself, you can do it! Do something different this year.
Do you want to find the closest venue to you? Events are continually being added and uploaded so here’s a list of our current venues by county:
- Buckinghamshire – Cliveden and Hughenden Manor
- Cheshire – Quarry Bank Mill
- Derbyshire – Base Camp Festival
- Devon – Knightshayes Court
- Dorset – Golden Cap and Stock Gaylard
- East Sussex – Bateman’s
- Essex – Marks Hall
- Flintshire – The Good Life Experience
- Gloucestershire – Westonbirt Arboretum
- Hampshire – Hillier Gardens and The Vyne
- Kent – Scotney Castle
- London – Alexandra Palace, Streatham Common and Fenton House
- Nottinghamshire – Clumber Park
- Oxfordshire – Countryfile Live, Greys Court, Stonor Park & Earth Trust
- Shropshire – Attingham Park
- Somerset – Leigh Woods
- Surrey – Birtley House and Watts Gallery
- Wales – Bodnant Gardens, Erddig Hall and Dinefwr
- West Sussex – Wakehurst Place
- Wiltshire – Larmer Tree Gardens
Do you fancy an hour’s, private tree climbing lesson with fully qualified staff using certified safety equipment?
At each public event, we set up 8 climbing lines in each tree and run hourly sessions. So why not book these places and take advantage of one to one sessions with our instructors?
You could share the hour with your family and friends whilst having masses of fun and setting yourself a personal challenge and goal. Minimum age is 6.
Use our online calendar to book the tickets or email Suzannah at email@example.com. We hope to see you very soon!
Come along to The Good Life Experience at Hawarden Estate, Flintshire for a weekend of fun and discovery with music, books, food and the great outdoors. We’ll be there helping lots of climbers to experience the thrill and adrenaline rush of climbing trees. 16th, 17th and 18th September 2016.
We’re very excited to be organising tree climbing sessions at Countryfile Live on 4th August to 7th August at Blenheim Palace. Ticket information on their website. Do come along as going to be an amazing and fun packed few days!
We’ve introduced a new booking system so all you need to do now is:
1. Click on ‘Book Now’
2. Select your date and venue
3. Choose your timeslot
4. Select the number of tickets you require
5. Input a few details for our records
7. Tickets will be emailed directly to you
We’re very pleased to introduce our new Birthday Party Packages. These range from just tree climbing to our Oak Package where we organise the whole party for you even including your very own tree climbing cake. Please email Suzannah at firstname.lastname@example.org and she’ll send you the information by return. We hope to hear from you very soon!