Watch Mark Hawes, The Great Big Tree Climbing Company’s founder participating in recreational tree climbing at a charity event in Farnham, Hampshire – Sunday 9th July 2017.
We’re very happy to introduce our new Birthday Party Packages. Parties can be held either at your home or at our venues. Tree climbing, zip wires, rope swings, bush craft and outdoor activities are our speciality. Look at the photos below to see how much fun we can have!
Please click on the link below for further information and if you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to email email@example.com or give us a ring on 0800 0556760.
It’s not only children who love tree climbing with us! Adults love it too.
It doesn’t matter what your age or fitness level is, we’ll help you to climb up to the canopy of the tree with fully certified safety equipment and highly experienced, qualified and friendly staff. Go on … challenge yourself, you can do it! Do something different this year.
Do you want to find the closest venue to you? Events are continually being added and uploaded so here’s a list of our current venues by county:
- Buckinghamshire – Cliveden and Hughenden Manor
- Cheshire – Quarry Bank Mill
- Derbyshire – Base Camp Festival
- Devon – Knightshayes Court
- Dorset – Golden Cap and Stock Gaylard
- East Sussex – Bateman’s
- Essex – Marks Hall
- Flintshire – The Good Life Experience
- Gloucestershire – Westonbirt Arboretum
- Hampshire – Hillier Gardens and The Vyne
- Kent – Scotney Castle
- London – Alexandra Palace, Streatham Common and Fenton House
- Nottinghamshire – Clumber Park
- Oxfordshire – Countryfile Live, Greys Court, Stonor Park & Earth Trust
- Shropshire – Attingham Park
- Somerset – Leigh Woods
- Surrey – Birtley House and Watts Gallery
- Wales – Bodnant Gardens, Erddig Hall and Dinefwr
- West Sussex – Wakehurst Place
- Wiltshire – Larmer Tree Gardens
Do you fancy an hour’s, private tree climbing lesson with fully qualified staff using certified safety equipment?
At each public event, we set up 8 climbing lines in each tree and run hourly sessions. So why not book these places and take advantage of one to one sessions with our instructors?
You could share the hour with your family and friends whilst having masses of fun and setting yourself a personal challenge and goal. Minimum age is 6.
Use our online calendar to book the tickets or email Suzannah at firstname.lastname@example.org. We hope to see you very soon!
We’re very pleased to introduce our new Birthday Party Packages. These range from just tree climbing to our Oak Package where we organise the whole party for you even including your very own tree climbing cake. Please email Suzannah at email@example.com and she’ll send you the information by return. We hope to hear from you very soon!